Skip to main content

MISS LITTLE FACE LAGOS 2016.


We are not products of our circumstances, but products of our decisions,  It's time we take a huge step for that dream.....

Are you a resident of Lagos state, Are you pretty and Are you a Teenager? Have you got self confidence and what it takes to wear a crown

If yes then the "Miss Little Face Lagos 2016" pageants is for You!!


The winner represents us at MBGL(most beautiful girl in lagos) 2016

Get money to start up a buisness

Grace different runways in the year 2016

Dine with blue bloods and be that supermodel that you've been dreaming of.

Be on the cover page of various magazines

Get a one year modelling contract and many more goodies for runners up and contestants.......

Call 08158942882
Bbm : 2bc73bf5, 5638E635 for sponsorship and participation
IG @misslittlefacelagos

Brought to you by Le"bankz concept associated with Quadrant Revolvé and jouleconcepts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animate using Parent Constraint Setup

‘Next Cross River governor must be from northern district’

PRINCE Goddy Jeddy-Agba, a frontline contender in the governorship race in Cross River State, spoke to select journalists on some of the burning issues in the build-up to the primaries to produce the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate in the state. SAMSON EZEA was there and reports GIVEN your background and accomplishments what informed your decision to seek to govern Cross River State?    A lot of reasons could be adduced for my ambition. But I tell you today that my ambition is tied to my destiny. I say my destiny because I was born to be a catalyst. So in essence my decision is based on rendering service to my people and nothing more. More so, I would say I have been a beneficiary of the benevolence of the Almighty God in all spheres of my life.  And the best I can do to return gratitude to God is to continue to render services to the benefit of mankind, hence my decision to myself up for service. What is your position on the principle of rot...

Cinema 4D: Understanding Camera Calibration