Skip to main content

Leah Sharibu’s Father Speaks On Their Home Raid By Thieves


While speaking in an exclusive interview with PREMIUM Times, father of Leah Sharibu, the school girl abducted by Boko Haram in February, opened up on how some suspected robbers burgled their home.

Sharibu Nathan, confirmed that the family’s home in Dapchi, Yobe state, was attacked by “robbers”, but said that the attack was not “a big deal”.

He said: “Of course, our house was invaded on Monday by robbers who looted some of our belongings, but it was not a big deal. If I was the one first contacted, I wouldn’t have made any issue out of it.”

“No one was hurt during the invasion. They only grabbed our food supply and our small power generator,” he said.
Mr. Shuaibu said their loss was nothing compared to what troubles them, apparently referring to her daughter’s continued captivity, and pointed out that it was only their house that was burgled in the neighbourhood.

“We were the only one whose house was burgled in our street,” he said.
Earlier reports claimed that Leah’s mother was not at home on Monday morning when their house was attacked, but raised the alarm when she returned after dropping her son in school and found out that her house had been burgled.

Source:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animate using Parent Constraint Setup

‘Next Cross River governor must be from northern district’

PRINCE Goddy Jeddy-Agba, a frontline contender in the governorship race in Cross River State, spoke to select journalists on some of the burning issues in the build-up to the primaries to produce the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate in the state. SAMSON EZEA was there and reports GIVEN your background and accomplishments what informed your decision to seek to govern Cross River State?    A lot of reasons could be adduced for my ambition. But I tell you today that my ambition is tied to my destiny. I say my destiny because I was born to be a catalyst. So in essence my decision is based on rendering service to my people and nothing more. More so, I would say I have been a beneficiary of the benevolence of the Almighty God in all spheres of my life.  And the best I can do to return gratitude to God is to continue to render services to the benefit of mankind, hence my decision to myself up for service. What is your position on the principle of rot...

Cinema 4D: Understanding Camera Calibration