Skip to main content

JAZZMAN OLOFIN DESCRIBES POLITICIANS AS LOOTERS

news
His real name is Muyiwa Olofinkuade which might not readily ring any bells but he is fondly known as Jazzman Olofin and you would remember the song titled 'Raise YOUR Roof' that rocked the Nigerian music waves in 2008.

He has said his piece concerning the coming elections in February in a post he shared recently that the politicians continue to divert public funds for personal use as they enrich their pockets.

The singer as also joined the club of entertainers who have been canvassing for a credible election with the hope that a well deserved leader will be chosen rather than recycled leaders who according to him CHOOSE to migrate from one party to another without the masses at heart.

"Survival is like "ride or die". But ain't it sweet when Almighty Jah makes us ride and smile"? Dem politicians looting daily, but in GOD we trust,their fake system shall rust... Naija peeps shall remain fresh 4ever! Peace!"



NIGERIAFILMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animate using Parent Constraint Setup

‘Next Cross River governor must be from northern district’

PRINCE Goddy Jeddy-Agba, a frontline contender in the governorship race in Cross River State, spoke to select journalists on some of the burning issues in the build-up to the primaries to produce the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate in the state. SAMSON EZEA was there and reports GIVEN your background and accomplishments what informed your decision to seek to govern Cross River State?    A lot of reasons could be adduced for my ambition. But I tell you today that my ambition is tied to my destiny. I say my destiny because I was born to be a catalyst. So in essence my decision is based on rendering service to my people and nothing more. More so, I would say I have been a beneficiary of the benevolence of the Almighty God in all spheres of my life.  And the best I can do to return gratitude to God is to continue to render services to the benefit of mankind, hence my decision to myself up for service. What is your position on the principle of rot...

Cinema 4D: Understanding Camera Calibration