Skip to main content

PDP Campaign Train Takes Off in TBS, Lagos today!

289200_239242819459433_833227043_o
The Peoples Democratic Party campaign train takes off in Lagos this Thursday, 8th of January with a large crowd drawn from across the South West zone billed to attend.

PDP sources said President Goodluck Jonathan, the VP Namadi Sambo, and select party leaders will use the occasion to highlight the numerous successful interventions of the President Goodluck Jonathan government in the region and as well solicit for votes to continue to do more.

The Tafawa Balewa Square venue of the campaign rally was said to have been informed by the importance the party attaches to Lagos as the commercial and political nerve centre of the country, the Square itself haven been the choice for the Independence ceremonies way back in 1960.

Musicians, comperes and comedians have been drawn from across the country to spice up the event which is billed to kick off at about 10am in the morning.

The event will also be streamed live on www.najialiveevents.com/live.



BELLANAIJA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animate using Parent Constraint Setup

‘Next Cross River governor must be from northern district’

PRINCE Goddy Jeddy-Agba, a frontline contender in the governorship race in Cross River State, spoke to select journalists on some of the burning issues in the build-up to the primaries to produce the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate in the state. SAMSON EZEA was there and reports GIVEN your background and accomplishments what informed your decision to seek to govern Cross River State?    A lot of reasons could be adduced for my ambition. But I tell you today that my ambition is tied to my destiny. I say my destiny because I was born to be a catalyst. So in essence my decision is based on rendering service to my people and nothing more. More so, I would say I have been a beneficiary of the benevolence of the Almighty God in all spheres of my life.  And the best I can do to return gratitude to God is to continue to render services to the benefit of mankind, hence my decision to myself up for service. What is your position on the principle of rot...

Cinema 4D: Understanding Camera Calibration