Skip to main content

EMPRESS NJAMAH TAKES CHARITY TO ABUJA HOSPITAL (PHOTOS)

news
Even though Empress Njamah is no more as frequent on the silver screens of ardent lovers of the Nigerian film industry as she used to be some years ago, the actress as ensured that her face is not off the radar of the media.

Most people may not be aware that Empress’ better side is about ‘giving to the needy around her’.

When she was the star of the moment, Empress was trailed with some controversies and many will not easily forget her sweet affair with Timaya that later turned sour.

Over a period of time, Empress has devoted herself to charity and on 2015 Valentine’s Day celebration, the actress showered gift items on patients at the Garki Hospital, Abuja.

Some of the excited children offered prayers for Empress. She also had fun with them.

The actress gave out the materials through her House of Empress Foundation.









NIGERIAFILMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animate using Parent Constraint Setup

‘Next Cross River governor must be from northern district’

PRINCE Goddy Jeddy-Agba, a frontline contender in the governorship race in Cross River State, spoke to select journalists on some of the burning issues in the build-up to the primaries to produce the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate in the state. SAMSON EZEA was there and reports GIVEN your background and accomplishments what informed your decision to seek to govern Cross River State?    A lot of reasons could be adduced for my ambition. But I tell you today that my ambition is tied to my destiny. I say my destiny because I was born to be a catalyst. So in essence my decision is based on rendering service to my people and nothing more. More so, I would say I have been a beneficiary of the benevolence of the Almighty God in all spheres of my life.  And the best I can do to return gratitude to God is to continue to render services to the benefit of mankind, hence my decision to myself up for service. What is your position on the principle of rot...

Cinema 4D: Understanding Camera Calibration