Skip to main content

There Is No Shortcut To Success, Hafeez Oyetoro (aka) Saka Advise

Click for Full Image Size
Popular actors Hafeez Oyetoro popular known by his fans as Saka has advised youths to work hard and avoid shortcuts to success.

The thespian sounded this note of advice to youths during an interview with Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) recently. “The youths of today should be focused because there is no shortcut to success; just work hard and be patient because it pays," he said during the TV interview.

Mr Oyetoro in the interview also commended the Nigerian movie industry practitioners, saying that the standards now are better than what it used to be. “The industry is better now better than what it used to be. In terms of its picture quality, sound, lightening, graphics and other aspect of filmmaking, everything has improved massively,” Saka also said.

Hafiz Oyetoro is a comedian and theatre arts practitioner. He was born in Adegbola town of Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State, Nigeria. He is a lecturer at Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Educatin Otto/Ijanikin, Lagos State.
Click for Full Image Size


http://www.nigeriafilms.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animate using Parent Constraint Setup

‘Next Cross River governor must be from northern district’

PRINCE Goddy Jeddy-Agba, a frontline contender in the governorship race in Cross River State, spoke to select journalists on some of the burning issues in the build-up to the primaries to produce the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate in the state. SAMSON EZEA was there and reports GIVEN your background and accomplishments what informed your decision to seek to govern Cross River State?    A lot of reasons could be adduced for my ambition. But I tell you today that my ambition is tied to my destiny. I say my destiny because I was born to be a catalyst. So in essence my decision is based on rendering service to my people and nothing more. More so, I would say I have been a beneficiary of the benevolence of the Almighty God in all spheres of my life.  And the best I can do to return gratitude to God is to continue to render services to the benefit of mankind, hence my decision to myself up for service. What is your position on the principle of rot...

Cinema 4D: Understanding Camera Calibration